- Installation Guide
- The first document to read if you want to install Wikidot
- Wiki Syntax Guide
- Guide to the wiki markup language that is used to create pages.
- Structure of a wiki
- How each of the Wikis are organized.
More docs can be found at http://www.wikidot.com/doc (at Wikidot.com) — we are planning to migrate them to here.
Deprecated (but may be still useful)
- Installation handbook
- How to get Wikidot up and running on your own server.
- Debian/Ubuntu quickstart
- Get Wikidot up and running within minutes on a fresh Debian 4.0 or Ununtu 7.10 installation.
Tweaks, common problems and solutions
- PCRE tweaks
- This may help if you have long pages that gives you 500 AJAX errors.
All these documents are user-editable and available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License — feel free to improve them!